School-SoldierSchool-Soldier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Hell yeah!

Woah, this flash kicks ass, & like the way you edited the NFS Underground logo. Good music used too. Hope theres a part 2 to this, because it'd be cool, & a lot of people wll ask for it.

Mortal Kombat messups 1 Mortal Kombat messups 1

Meh....

This is a lot more sketchy than VG Reality's versions of MK Outtakes, but I like it, good job. :)

Mario & The Wiggler Mario & The Wiggler

Very good.

This is very good, very fluent. And the concept is good.

I like the music you used, especially when the wriggler got hit the first time. Can't wait untill your next production. :)

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

Hmmmm....cool.

It was ok, but why don't you add some background music or something next time? I was playing "Freak On A Leash" by KoRn while playing, & I was thinking of looping the intro.

Anyways, good work.

$.§

Create a Sonic Scene! Create a Sonic Scene!

COOL!

thats cool! the only bit that sucks is the tracks dont loop, but hey, Im not complaining :).The Ice Cap remix is my fave, for the record. And to KondaZippa, hyper_anthons just evening the score, hes made the only Sonic scene maker on Newgrounds so, SHUT UP!

Celebémon Tournament #1 Celebémon Tournament #1

IT KICKS ASS!!

Youve made one of the most addictive games (except Sonic & Mario) that Ive ever played.....the music that was playin when you VS.ed Marylin Mankey was by EMIN3M wasnt it? anyway....KEEP DAT COMIN!!!

Mortal Kombat || Soundfont Mortal Kombat || Soundfont

You know what this'd be good for?

A MK select screen. I'm playin this with looking at my MK vs SF vs Sonic 3 & Knucles select screen right now.
Anyways good job.