School-SoldierSchool-Soldier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Hell yeah!

Woah, this flash kicks ass, & like the way you edited the NFS Underground logo. Good music used too. Hope theres a part 2 to this, because it'd be cool, & a lot of people wll ask for it.

Mortal Kombat messups 1 Mortal Kombat messups 1

Meh....

This is a lot more sketchy than VG Reality's versions of MK Outtakes, but I like it, good job. :)

Mario & The Wiggler Mario & The Wiggler

Very good.

This is very good, very fluent. And the concept is good.

I like the music you used, especially when the wriggler got hit the first time. Can't wait untill your next production. :)

Unreal Fiend Unreal Fiend

Hehe :)

Wow, this is practical, nice use of sound.

Well done. :)

The Elements Song The Elements Song

Well? It......

RULED! Well done, I give you credit on this peice of flash/musical genius. Can't wait for your next flash!

$.§

CommunistLock responds:

^_____^.... happy

Megaman X: Legacy Megaman X: Legacy

Not bad

But there was a bit a problem according to me, the Mia death sequence was a bit too long, but you'll make it better in part two I presume. And i bet you put in the same song in there to piss us all off, it was too dominating (that didn't make sense). Choose something different.

$.§

Zephret responds:

Heya... no, with the Mia death scene, if you actually look, he's diving towards her in slow motion to catch her... So it wasn't a problem. I also understand what you are saying about the song dominating, but it was the theme ofthe movie and there were 4 different versions of it played... lol. Thanks for the review.

HEY YA! VG Style! HEY YA! VG Style!

w00t!

This is so cool. If this gets users choice, I won't be surprised! Can't wait untill your next production!

$kool§oldier

HadoukenDude responds:

users choice??? i wish...
it's hard to compete against the best of the best. i came to that conclusion after watching "sprite warp" by Tool of the System (a great VG music video by the way). Just when you think your flash is cool,someone else makes a more impressive one... let's keep our fingers crossed anyway....just in case :).thanks again for the comment!

Mario vs Luigi(KF) Mario vs Luigi(KF)

MK & MARIO FOREVER

That kicked so much ass in my opinion.

If you hate it, get a life.

You know Randy S? I think he has some hot competition from you.

Keep pullin' out pearlers like that and you're gonna get loads of respect. But you've already got my vote.

Yoshiking2 responds:

thanks a lot

i really don't know him but i have mention him maybe 1 he has been a huge help for all 8 movies that i made though.

I got the respect my evilness could only have thought of that ending for yoshi

The Gametrix 1.1 The Gametrix 1.1

SICK!

Funny, dramitic, Matrix, this mis a keeper, definatly.

The Real MTB The Real MTB

IF HE'S CALLING EMINEM THE DEVIL...

...then I am the Devils Adversary.

Cool movie, btw.